Hunker down. The deeper into hunting season you get, the chillier the days become. Your game also gets more cautious by the day. Browning Closing Day Late Season outerwear has diehards like you in mind and is built to optimize warmth and comfort when the going gets cold. Four-Layer construction includes a quiet, non-reflective knit face fabric that is windproof and highly water-resistant to stand up against nature's unpredictability. These bibs keep you sheltered from the cold with 100 grams of PrimaLoft Black insulation backed with a dense high-pile inner lining for twice the protection. Side zippers go to the knee and make putting the bibs on over boots hassle free. A full crotch gusset and stretchy side panels optimize comfort and mobility. A zip chest pocket and thigh pockets keep gear within fast access.
- Quiet, non-reflective knit face fabric for the ultimate in silent concealment
- 4-Layer construction is windproof and highly water resistant
- 100G PrimaLoft® Black synthetic insulation backed with a high-pile inner liner
- Full crotch gusset and stretch side panels
- Zipper chest pocket and two thigh cargo pockets with snap closures
- Zip to knee lower leg opening